Eureka Capacity Development Foundation (ECDF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation registered with the corporate affairs commission in 2006 with a vision to improve the capacity of young leaders and corporate entities to enable them meet fresh challenges, expand their frontiers of development and take the lead in the dynamic and global community.
Over the years, we have hosted and executed several initiatives which nurture youth development.
Other projects done by Eureka CDF are:
- Evaluation and validation of the Nigeria Poverty Eradication Project, NAPEP
- Project management training geared towards certification by the Project Management Institute.
In 2018, Eureka Capacity Developmental Foundation would be organising the maiden edition of the Nigeria University Intercollegiate Debate. An overview is highlighted below.
- To encourage lively intellectual discussions of Nigerian university students in issues pertaining to governance and policy making
- To encourage discuss as a pathway for disseminating ideas and crosspollination of thoughts.
- To encourage healthy competition between universities in Nigeria.
Watch this space for updates.